Wednesday, November 5, 2008

How Long Will Pinot Noir Last After Opening

250Km Aguinan Ouarzazate Ouarzazate 0 km

Rest day in Bikershome. It drags a bit in the morning, then meeting mechanics, oil level, air filter, chain and attempt to re drill the bolt of the tank, without success, especially now that there is a tip drill in the third or fourth bit dull is abandoned and they end up in the good old method that has proven itself the wire, we should have started there.





Meals in town, visit the kasbhas, not break it three legs to a duck, hasty return to the cottage, is not the call of the desert or the forest but it is urgent too.

nap, we consult the weather forecast and it looks pretty wet. As I lost my rain pants do you benefit from full to town to buy one.

In return I recognize the characteristic of Toyota Jacques Gandini, I stop, the hello and I want to ask if he has any info on the slopes of the Atlas that we intend to take.
We recommend going there, he turned around on the track north of Ouarzazate and information it has on the Dades is bad. A priori it not pass, can be the Todhra but it is not. His assistant is blocked in the north for 2 days because of flooding. I am a little disappointed I found the characters not very warm and rather surly and even miserly info, I did another image.

Homing, I phoned the hotel and cottage Tilsit Tadmait Imilchil and both tell me not to go up, the tracks are in bad shape, it rained a lot, motorcycles have been caught in a Todhra (not seen info on the net later), and Jaffar forget it. Brief discourage potential customers you really have to come it is not good. Of plus my new friend Tourista clings to me.
We will consult. The next two days will not be too bad and then a big rain event promises to be especially on the north of Morocco.

With age it becomes reasonable on both trips we spent some limit, we will not tempt fate, and it decides to go by road, Pu ... n 850 km at 80 - 90 km / h max .

Back to Bikershome, there are three Spaniards who have rented bikes in Marrakech and have fallen down before the cottage, home kit worn chain worn, they are sent a kit hire nine by taxi, they will stay there for night they could have come at a worse.



They use until the end.






Mechanics at the cocktail hour

0 comments:

Post a Comment