Friday, November 7, 2008

Marine Corp Singlets For Wrestling

290km 270km

The Photos day

I looked Patrick dinner, you can not swallow anything, yet it looked super good.
The night was terrible, particularly since shortly after the meal it was the turn of Patrick. I'll spare you the details, except that it showed perfect synchronization both, the bathroom was left on all night.

No doubt this is the meal Igmir. In short the laborious awakening is, I'm stuffed to Arestal all night without much result. Patrick is not the best, he's looking at me breakfast, even if I do not binge.

Jean returns pay us a visit, we load the bikes, but rather the heart or stomach, is not there, especially for Patrick, we spend time talking with John about living in Morocco, I tinker an attachment for my tank. Time passes, must make a decision, let's go or we stay here, Patrick is still not better, he asks me to wait. Around 10:00 we decided to give it a shot, before John guides us to a pharmacy to fill up with Imodium, it will not be superfluous.
On the road again and borrowed the neck until the eve of Tetla village, then take to the gorges of Ait Mansour. The old road has returned to track, the grooves are nice but not the euphoria, there is a little off.
After locating the tar road leads to the entrance of a mine gold, turn around and recently found a track marked by a bulldozer.
fatigue being felt, it was decided by a break in the shade of small stone shelters. I stuff my face with cereal bars and drink a lot, Patrick him still has not eaten since yesterday.
Luckily the track is easy and not brittle. We arrive at Tata. around 14:00, the city is dead. Patrick still does not swallow anything, he finally agrees to eat a little bread, for my part, I continue to swallow granola bread and water, not to mention the immodium. I propose to stop Patrick Tata to rest, but after eating a bit we decide to leave, it must endure an enduro, it enquiller.

Tar Akka Iguiren up, then the track starts a little before irhen Akka.
The track becomes increasingly brittle, driving into a canyon, as usual on the track and the bed of the river often merge. The stones are becoming bigger and bigger, I stop more often to wait for Patrick, at each stop he puts his head on the handlebars as if to sleep, each time leave is increasingly difficult. We are too advanced and the only solution is to join Aguinan single village.

front of me two tracks to choose from, right or left, I'm left bad pick (we'll know more later), it is the worst, large stones, climbing stairs, a long descent, c ' is not feasible in our state but it seems to us forever.
A little further umpteenth arrest, this time we dismounted, Patrick is really bad, a sleepless night, 250km bike (more than half tracks) and an empty stomach, this is not the best cocktails. For me it's not going too badly, it is not the form Olympic flop I always loose but I am well fed and I'm even surprised.
I try to cheer Patrick, "I think there are less than 10km it is soon (in fact I do not know and it will be more like 20 or 25). His answer was not encouraging: "I'm stopping, I'm ruined, I ride a 10 now, at this rate it will take at least an hour, if we die I am unable to remove a wheel, and the night will fall. " Houlle it's not going well at all, especially if the GPS said that the Mark of the cottage is 10km is the crow flies, the map shows a serpentine path to perfection.
After eating a little bread we leave. The trail is well marked, too, I'm not looking at the GPS, you meet the kids who keep goats. A glance at the GPS and it does well when it is rolled 3 km on the wrong track (it leads to a mine and is borrowed), half round, we finally found the right track, 10km and enter to Aguinan really happy to have arrived. Mr Ali
Id Moumen the owner greets us ( http://www.tourisme-atlas.com/IMG/pdf_exe_aguinan.pdf ), it has long worked in France, and in his retirement he returned home and created this cottage that I recommend, he asks us what we want to eat, "RICE !!!!...». Aguinan is a large palm really beautiful.

Suite .........

0 comments:

Post a Comment